Items that make up a basic tool kit when working on computers.
- An antistatic strap
- A Phillips screw driver
- Needle nose pliers
- A parts retriever
- Cable ties
- Small plastic lidded boxes for screws etc.
- A multimeter to check battery life
- Makeup brushes for cleaning
- Isopropyl alcohol for cleaning component contacts
- Twink to make sure screws don’t get unnoticeably removed and for writing on metal
- Blue tack and some small match sticks to retrieve screws etc. that can’t be reached easily.