Brainstorming – Not coding, used to help understand what the program should do. (On paper usu.)
Here are the steps to build a website with some organisation.
- Show the basic layout. Draw a story board to show the general layout of the program.
- Name different items using the naming standards. e.g. lblExample, btnTest. (these labels go in the name part of the properties and with the storyboard for reference.)
- Logic. Explain what each item does.
- Draw a flow chart
- Create the interface and add naming standards to each item
- Code each logical item starting with the easiest thing first.