Things to remember when doing a presentation
- Be clear and loud enough for your audience to hear you well.
- Get to the point – Don’t ramble.
- Keep your presentation as short as possible – Don’t bore your crowd.
- Present your information on powerpoint in an easy to see format.
- Use pictures to help get your information through.
- Speak to your audience not at them.
- Don’t forget to welcome your audience and introduce yourself.
- Speak slowly – You want your audience to understand what you’re saying.
- Try to make your presentation interesting.
- Face your audience.